Dr K.C Chacko-Biography:
Dr. K.C Chacko was born in a traditional agricultural family named Kadavil at Parumala ; which is one of the oldest spiritual centers of Kerala.His primary education was from ST.Maries High School, Niranam and graduated from B College, Chanaganassery and got doctorate from Thiruvananthapuram Medical College.Now he is a physician at Hamad General Hospital in Qatar. He also works in various social and cultural organisations, both at home and abroad. (www.hmc.org). He is being in charge at different levels like
- Indian Community Development Fund (www.icdfqatar.org)
- .Founder at Indian Cultural Centre(www.iccqatar.com)
- Founder at Ideal Indian School (www.idealschool.edu.qatar)
- Founder Executive Council Member; Indian Cultural and Arts Society (INCAS)
- Advisory Committee Member Of Indian Doctors Club (www.imaqatar.org)
- Advisory Committee Member Of Friends Of Thiruvalla (www.friends of thiruvalla.com)
- Chief Patron-Chairman Holding Pvt.Ltd.
- Managing Trustee Of Kadavil Foundation and so on.
Dr. Chinnamma Chacko; his wife is the actingforce behind all his endavours and success.
Beloved daughter and her husband are also doctors, working with him at Hamad Medical Corporation in Qatar.
His younger daughter and her husband serve in as doctors in Canada.His only son,wife,their two daughters and their husbands are doctors in the USA.He has 12 grandchildren